Trying to make a brick planet, trading plaza.
Posted by Ama on Mar 15th 2023, 5:16PM
Need help with Net worth display, overhead, and leaderboard. please help and dm me whenever u can.
Posted by JaxonFerrero1 on Mar 15th 2023, 10:08PM
I don't even think theres an api for getting your net worth yet
Posted by hyper on Mar 16th 2023, 1:30PM
theres no api, and no api implementation in the client, this is impossible unless you hardcode it
Originally posted by hyper on Mar 16th 2023, 1:30PM
theres no api, and no api implementation in the client, this is impossible unless you hardcode it
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Mar 19th 2023, 1:29AM
I liked the "hardcode" term there lol
Originally posted by JaxonFerrero1 on Mar 15th 2023, 10:08PM
I don't even think theres an api for getting your net worth yet
Posted by fnzv3gyh538a4ob3er6d on Mar 20th 2023, 8:04PM
brickplanet lua has no http service which means no internet so you cannot get information on players except username and userid at the time
Posted by TheOGRobloxian on Mar 24th 2023, 5:39PM
hmm..
Interesting
Posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 29th 2023, 8:28PM
I do enjoy the idea of a trading plaza but I think we need more games to attract not just traders but other kinds of people to help the community grow. If you do think you wanna do a trading plaza go for it but it will be like hell trying to make something as complicated as that in bp in my opinion.
Originally posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 29th 2023, 8:28PM
I do enjoy the idea of a trading plaza but I think we need more games to attract not just traders but other kinds of people to help the community grow. If you do think you wanna do a trading plaza go for it but it will be like hell trying to make something as complicated as that in bp in my opinion.
Posted by Rhine on Mar 30th 2023, 1:18PM
I'm going to try to make a plaza that is more of a hub that leads you to other games