BP News - Volume 10
Posted by Winged on Nov 22nd 2022, 5:39AM
Hey everyone! Welcome back to our 10th edition of BP News! Can you believe it? We’re finally double digits! We are extremely proud to be hitting this milestone, and we can’t wait for the future goals that are ahead of us. Let’s get into the news!

Maintenance
Around the evening of today, the website went offline for maintenance. There wasn’t a official word put out by a staff member at BrickPlanet, so at this time it currently remains a mystery as for why the website went offline. The website is currently offline, and you can know that because you’re reading this post on the website! (Haha!)

There’s an imposter among us?

Recently during this week, a group that was claiming to be Profit Sell Trade had their group name purged. The owner of that group still has the icon set as the logo, and the name has been transferred over to the previous owner known as crew. The old group is currently in the lead for members, but crew is following behind and getting ready to take back what was his!

No more unpinning?

Recently during the big changes Isaac did to the guild frontend, the ability to unpin or pin guild comments was removed, meaning that you’re currently unable to unpin any posts or pin any posts. It is unknown as to when this will be fixed, but if you would like this fixed faster you should leave a bug report so Isaac knows this is popular demand to get it fixed!

Thanks for reading another edition of BP News! We’re super excited you decided to read our first double-digit volume, and we can’t wait to produce many more volumes in the future. My name is Winged, and I’ll see you tomorrow!

Peace! ~ Winged

-----------------------------
www.brickplanet.com/guilds/72/bp-news
www.brickplanet.com/shop/1409/bp-news-merchandise
www.brickplanet.com/shop/1410/bp-news-merchandise
Posted by v-v on Nov 22nd 2022, 5:41AM
tldr :^(
Originally posted by v-v on Nov 22nd 2022, 5:41AM
tldr :^(
Posted by Index on Nov 22nd 2022, 5:49AM
[ Vol. 10 tl;dr ]
BrickPlanet went into maintenance today for unknown reasons, no official message by staff. New guild frontend does not allow for pinning/unpinning guild feed posts.
Posted by papi on Nov 22nd 2022, 5:53AM
nice
Originally posted by Winged on Nov 22nd 2022, 5:39AM
Hey everyone! Welcome back to our 10th edition of BP News! Can you believe it? We’re finally double digits! We are extremely proud to be hitting this milestone, and we can’t wait for the future goals that are ahead of us. Let’s get into the news!

Maintenance
Around the evening of today, the website went offline for maintenance. There wasn’t a official word put out by a staff member at BrickPlanet, so at this time it currently remains a mystery as for why the website went offline. The website is currently offline, and you can know that because you’re reading this post on the website! (Haha!)

There’s an imposter among us?

Recently during this week, a group that was claiming to be Profit Sell Trade had their group name purged. The owner of that group still has the icon set as the logo, and the name has been transferred over to the previous owner known as crew. The old group is currently in the lead for members, but crew is following behind and getting ready to take back what was his!

No more unpinning?

Recently during the big changes Isaac did to the guild frontend, the ability to unpin or pin guild comments was removed, meaning that you’re currently unable to unpin any posts or pin any posts. It is unknown as to when this will be fixed, but if you would like this fixed faster you should leave a bug report so Isaac knows this is popular demand to get it fixed!

Thanks for reading another edition of BP News! We’re super excited you decided to read our first double-digit volume, and we can’t wait to produce many more volumes in the future. My name is Winged, and I’ll see you tomorrow!

Peace! ~ Winged

-----------------------------
www.brickplanet.com/guilds/72/bp-news
www.brickplanet.com/shop/1409/bp-news-merchandise
www.brickplanet.com/shop/1410/bp-news-merchandise
Posted by mercilessbandit on Nov 22nd 2022, 6:32AM
Instead of getting information twisted, you should really check your sources.

The PST group I had owned was co-owned by ethos, prior co-owner of the original PST.

Plotagon had made a fake PST (as well as snipe other OG group names) and tried to promote it as legit with no real permission from anybody involved prior. He not only stole the name, but the group logo as well.

His staff had been harassing our members for a few days, and finally he contacted Hitman who purged our group and banned me at 4am without hearing our side of it. This prompted crew to come back and claim ownership which I am fully OK with.

Don't get it twisted and say that we were pretending to be PST. Mad disrespectful.
Originally posted by mercilessbandit on Nov 22nd 2022, 6:32AM
Instead of getting information twisted, you should really check your sources.

The PST group I had owned was co-owned by ethos, prior co-owner of the original PST.

Plotagon had made a fake PST (as well as snipe other OG group names) and tried to promote it as legit with no real permission from anybody involved prior. He not only stole the name, but the group logo as well.

His staff had been harassing our members for a few days, and finally he contacted Hitman who purged our group and banned me at 4am without hearing our side of it. This prompted crew to come back and claim ownership which I am fully OK with.

Don't get it twisted and say that we were pretending to be PST. Mad disrespectful.
Posted by Index on Nov 22nd 2022, 6:39AM
bro took it personally. :nerd: