Support Linux Desktop for current and future releases
Posted by x86 on May 31st 2023, 5:03AM
I'm currently unable to play BrickPlanet as my platform (Linux) is not supported. On behalf of the Linux community, I would like to make it known that we're looking forward to a release for Linux desktop. :)
Posted by x86 on May 31st 2023, 5:10AM
If you're a Linux user on BrickPlanet, join my group www.brickplanet.com/guilds/1738/brickplanet-linux to support the Linux community and represent the number of BP users that are on the Linux desktop. :)
Posted by CoIin Ember Harless on May 31st 2023, 9:49PM
+1

for all games I play I have to keep switching to windows, very annoying that I have no games worth playing on linux since roblox recently added their anticheat which means you can't run it through wine anymore

i guess i have it on the better end though as a debian user so if games decide to add support they add support for debian based distros first
Posted by x86 on Jun 1st 2023, 2:46AM
Yeah companies usually package for debian or RHEL-based distros first, but once ported to Linux they can run in pretty much any distribution. Like for example Discord packages in .deb and .rpm, but I'm on Arch Linux and the Arch Linux User repository contains a package for Discord that just converts the .deb package to a pacman package
Posted by amazingepicuser on Jun 1st 2023, 3:45PM
handheld gaming console
Posted by EllernateFan on Jun 2nd 2023, 12:30AM
Support mobile cuz lota of us users are on mobile