Selling account as a bannable offense
Posted by EllernateFan on May 9th 2023, 3:50PM
Now that people are selling accounts and giving them away, I am suggesting that the admins or moderators add a new thing to the terms of service if it isnt there already. It is selling or giving away accounts being a bannable offense. It can be used as money laundering or the new owner of the account can do bad things with the account, not with the original owners approval, and get it banned. To avoid these things, I recommend adding selling and giving away accounts, as well as buying them be a bannable offense.
Posted by FlreCatMagic on May 9th 2023, 11:32PM
"Let me go out of my way to suggest something that already exists" -you rn

MEMBER ACCOUNT, USER PASSWORD, AND SECURITY II
"You may not sell, lend, or give away your account to any other user, you may not share your account with any user, and you may not allow other users on your account unless they are a parent or guardian. If you noticed unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us at [email protected]."
Originally posted by FlreCatMagic on May 9th 2023, 11:32PM
"Let me go out of my way to suggest something that already exists" -you rn

MEMBER ACCOUNT, USER PASSWORD, AND SECURITY II
"You may not sell, lend, or give away your account to any other user, you may not share your account with any user, and you may not allow other users on your account unless they are a parent or guardian. If you noticed unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us at [email protected]."
Posted by EllernateFan on May 9th 2023, 11:34PM
I was kinda like

Is it already on there or not idk

But thanks for the heads up c:
Originally posted by EllernateFan on May 9th 2023, 11:34PM
I was kinda like

Is it already on there or not idk

But thanks for the heads up c:
Posted by FlreCatMagic on May 10th 2023, 12:06AM
FYI you can check yourself, and since it is a user account related article it is one of the first policies listed
;)
Originally posted by FlreCatMagic on May 10th 2023, 12:06AM
FYI you can check yourself, and since it is a user account related article it is one of the first policies listed
;)
Posted by EllernateFan on May 10th 2023, 1:23PM
Oh thx didnt know. Sorry for the mess up haha