Obby Checkpoint System
Posted by cardboard on Apr 18th 2023, 9:03PM
Hi everyone! For anyone who knows me, I really like building on Brick Planet and have built things like the Revenue Trade Hangout for the group Revenue, my own showcase games like The Forest, Cube, cardboard box on the side of the street on a rainy sunday night, and more.

The problem is, I have ZERO scripting experience, but have been wanting to make a nice obby of some sort that I can put my building towards, somethin' like escape the pizzeria, or some sort of themed obby. This being said, does anybody have an obby checkpoint system I could use so I don't need to worry about making this work? Thanks!
Originally posted by cardboard on Apr 18th 2023, 9:03PM
Hi everyone! For anyone who knows me, I really like building on Brick Planet and have built things like the Revenue Trade Hangout for the group Revenue, my own showcase games like The Forest, Cube, cardboard box on the side of the street on a rainy sunday night, and more.

The problem is, I have ZERO scripting experience, but have been wanting to make a nice obby of some sort that I can put my building towards, somethin' like escape the pizzeria, or some sort of themed obby. This being said, does anybody have an obby checkpoint system I could use so I don't need to worry about making this work? Thanks!
Posted by Jacko on Apr 19th 2023, 9:52AM
If I'm not incorrect I believe Jackbusters made something like that or Plotagon, would be worth it trying to contact them in the Discord Server.
Originally posted by cardboard on Apr 18th 2023, 9:03PM

Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 19th 2023, 3:08PM
Ooh nice! Very smart!
Originally posted by elevator on Apr 21st 2023, 8:51PM
Hey! If you still need one I made ya one

www.brickplanet.com/shop/10481/fully-working-checkpoint-system
Posted by cardboard on Apr 21st 2023, 11:51PM
thank you so much! i'll check this out in the workshop and use it to work on an obby sometime soon!
Originally posted by cardboard on Apr 21st 2023, 11:51PM
thank you so much! i'll check this out in the workshop and use it to work on an obby sometime soon!
Posted by elevator on Apr 22nd 2023, 12:42AM
no problem! If you need any help or have a problem with it feel free to send me a message :D