how to unblock the brickplanet installer with mcafee antivirus?
Posted by Rhine on Mar 29th 2023, 8:24PM
does anyone know how to unblock the brickplanet installer with mcafee antivirus?
Posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 29th 2023, 10:42PM
Poke around the antivirus and you will find it. My PC broke so I cant say the details but all I remember is I had to click on it and say allow or something (dont trust this too well) Ill try to research it
Originally posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 29th 2023, 10:42PM
Poke around the antivirus and you will find it. My PC broke so I cant say the details but all I remember is I had to click on it and say allow or something (dont trust this too well) Ill try to research it
Posted by Rhine on Mar 30th 2023, 1:33PM
I just disabled the entire thing for a minute, but thanks for the help!
Posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 30th 2023, 10:02PM
Did it work?
Originally posted by Rhine on Mar 30th 2023, 1:33PM
I just disabled the entire thing for a minute, but thanks for the help!
Posted by Jacko on Mar 30th 2023, 11:11PM
Disabling it and installing Brickplanet should work, if you have any other problems don't fear to contact us via Discord or Email.
Originally posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 30th 2023, 10:02PM
Did it work?
Posted by Rhine on Mar 31st 2023, 1:37PM
I mean, the setup stayed (my computer was immediately deleting it). I'm paranoid, so I'm scanning my computer before I launch the file.
Posted by amazingepicuser on Mar 31st 2023, 3:31PM
Good Idea. You can rather disable it from the scan or disable the antivirus for a set period of time to play it.
Posted by System Of A Down on Apr 22nd 2023, 8:51PM
I don't usually use MCAFEE, but I would suggest looking up how to add exclusions. Add the brickplanet installer to the exclusions and install.

Thanks, Deadly!