Reality sucks
Posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 12:56AM
Brick Planet is my escape from reality. I love the community and the people are so nice.

Thank you all for being such a great community and making Brick Planet a great place.
Originally posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 12:56AM
Brick Planet is my escape from reality. I love the community and the people are so nice.

Thank you all for being such a great community and making Brick Planet a great place.
Posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:04AM
Reality sucks but it depends on what reality for instance my social life sucks I have none in real life the only social life I have is online. I am optimistic about meeting adult friends IRL my age oneday however.
Originally posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:04AM
Reality sucks but it depends on what reality for instance my social life sucks I have none in real life the only social life I have is online. I am optimistic about meeting adult friends IRL my age oneday however.
Posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:05AM
What part of reality sucks for you is it all of reality like school and your social life outside the internet or is if only partial of your reality?
Originally posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:05AM
What part of reality sucks for you is it all of reality like school and your social life outside the internet or is if only partial of your reality?
Posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:35AM
Like all
Posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:35AM
My parents fight every day, the people at my school suck, Im depressed, Im sleep deprived, Im bored a lot.

Everything kinda sucks you know?
Posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:36AM
But if I pretend that Im fine here, I feel alright.
Originally posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 1:35AM
Like all
Posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 2:42AM
Oh dang sorry to hear that i'm always here to chat it up with you so you feel more intuned with a social life you can dm me like anytime on discord sometimes I take forever to respond it's usually because i'm busy but I try to make an effort as much as possible.
My parents fight every day, the people at my school suck, Im depressed, Im sleep deprived, Im bored a lot.

Posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 2:48AM
I understand that trust me I have clinical depression and life is hard sometimes (I won't go so far into detail) but yeah that's what friends like us here we encourage eachother to feel better if you are having a bad day or need someone to talk with I try to give my friends a good impression.

School does suck I remember my pitiful highschool middle school days where I couldn't wait to get of school because I constantly felt like a misfit constantly feeling like i'm the odd one out struggling to fit into conversations I kept to myself through my entire school years because I have social anxiety and felt I could really learn and cope better focusing on what i'm doing so I didn't get bad grades. Yeah people in school suck though no lie there's like so many ungenuine people who only talk to you it your like a cool kid that's popular or just in general a sports jock.

Posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 2:50AM
I had my mom and dad argue when I was a kid I had to experience my dad physically abuse my dad it left me trauma for a while after then slowly my trauma went away I was so relieved my dad split up with my mom I hate my dad so much I wish he didn't exist on the planet at all.
Originally posted by flakes on Mar 23rd 2023, 2:48AM
I understand that trust me I have clinical depression and life is hard sometimes (I won't go so far into detail) but yeah that's what friends like us here we encourage eachother to feel better if you are having a bad day or need someone to talk with I try to give my friends a good impression.

School does suck I remember my pitiful highschool middle school days where I couldn't wait to get of school because I constantly felt like a misfit constantly feeling like i'm the odd one out struggling to fit into conversations I kept to myself through my entire school years because I have social anxiety and felt I could really learn and cope better focusing on what i'm doing so I didn't get bad grades. Yeah people in school suck though no lie there's like so many ungenuine people who only talk to you it your like a cool kid that's popular or just in general a sports jock.
Posted by EllernateFan on Mar 23rd 2023, 4:05AM
Yeah :/
Posted by tinfoil on Mar 24th 2023, 1:15AM
sandbox sites are the only thing helping me keep my ***** together
Originally posted by tinfoil on Mar 24th 2023, 1:15AM
sandbox sites are the only thing helping me keep my ***** together
Posted by Retro on Mar 24th 2023, 1:49AM
as i was told