Why can't you install brick planet
Posted by Ti_dominator on Feb 28th 2023, 11:38AM
i cant install it
Originally posted by Ti_dominator on Feb 28th 2023, 11:38AM
i cant install it
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Feb 28th 2023, 6:44PM
Try to wait for around a week until they fix the launcher.
Posted by System Of A Down on Mar 1st 2023, 3:27AM
Want me to send my version to you
Posted by ThereAre4WolfsRunnin on Mar 2nd 2023, 12:00AM
If your on mobile wait
Posted by natanadam15 on Jun 1st 2023, 7:36PM
I cant install it cuz some other antivirus or something other says that brickplanet is the computer virus, and i am scared to use it or install it.
Originally posted by natanadam15 on Jun 1st 2023, 7:36PM
I cant install it cuz some other antivirus or something other says that brickplanet is the computer virus, and i am scared to use it or install it.
Posted by isabella on Jun 1st 2023, 7:38PM
Its not.
Originally posted by natanadam15 on Jun 1st 2023, 7:36PM
Posted by cov on Jun 1st 2023, 8:00PM
By the amount of individual players on BrickPlanet and or years gone past have installed the BrickPlanet client and not a singular one of them has called the client out to be a Virus, sire. Majority of the people who call it out as a virus, usually get debunked almost immediately due to there not being enough sufficient evidence to prove it.

The whole entire reason why windows pops up with the:

'This software could be malicious'

Isaac hasn't obtained a license and or certificate to authorize the application, so any windows application that do not have the certification get flagged as a malicious software, sire.

Rightfully speaking, I'm glad you are suspicious of installing untrusted and or certified applications as many people shouldn't install random software off the internet.
Posted by x86 on Jun 2nd 2023, 12:27AM
its due to the executable file not having a signature / valid certificate, because BP can't afford one yet
you can use other tools like wget to download the file, because Chrome will block it with no option to continue
Originally posted by x86 on Jun 2nd 2023, 12:27AM
its due to the executable file not having a signature / valid certificate, because BP can't afford one yet
you can use other tools like wget to download the file, because Chrome will block it with no option to continue
Posted by cov on Jun 2nd 2023, 12:44AM
You can turn off malware detection in Chrome, sire.
Originally posted by System Of A Down on Mar 1st 2023, 3:27AM
Want me to send my version to you
Posted by inky on Jun 5th 2023, 6:25PM
Can you send it to me I can't install it either