Is the game client safe?
Posted by Ragnarok on Feb 22nd 2023, 8:00PM
I'm curious because when attempting to download Brick Planet on Windows the antivirus identifies it as a trojan. Could this be a false positive or is it an actual virus? I've been looking and noticed others have also received this warning, if anyone has an answer it would be much appreciated.
Originally posted by Jacko on May 3rd 2023, 7:27AM
Would you be shocked to learn that Isaac didn't in fact make the client?
Posted by cov on May 3rd 2023, 3:51PM
I find we might of all knew that, sire. Isaac does not like to make the effort and finds it rather fitting to reuse things he used 5 - 6 years ago.
Originally posted by cov on May 3rd 2023, 3:51PM
I find we might of all knew that, sire. Isaac does not like to make the effort and finds it rather fitting to reuse things he used 5 - 6 years ago.
Posted by EllernateFan on May 3rd 2023, 4:30PM
I mean that is smart tho
Originally posted by EllernateFan on May 3rd 2023, 4:30PM
I mean that is smart tho
Posted by cov on May 6th 2023, 1:47AM
Reusing assets is a good marketing strategy to save money but it isn't a good 'advertisement' benefit, you use the same product as such for games like GTA many assets were reused, but a lot of them were lower assets so like bins and smaller details, but if you start to reuse big things as such Isaac did, you might start to get players losing interest if you don't add spectacular content to it, sire.
Originally posted by cov on May 6th 2023, 1:47AM
Reusing assets is a good marketing strategy to save money but it isn't a good 'advertisement' benefit, you use the same product as such for games like GTA many assets were reused, but a lot of them were lower assets so like bins and smaller details, but if you start to reuse big things as such Isaac did, you might start to get players losing interest if you don't add spectacular content to it, sire.
Posted by EllernateFan on Aug 12th 2023, 10:32PM
Isaac needs to advertise BP