Lua?
Posted by Faded on Jan 13th 2023, 1:33PM
What's gonna be the coding language for making games?
Posted by pastillero on Jan 13th 2023, 4:12PM
Probably Lua, since old bp client used that as a programming language, but I wouldn't be surprised if they used C#, since the client is developed in Unity
Posted by aster on Jan 13th 2023, 6:14PM
If you look on the games page under "Script Editor" it says "A more in-depth script editor for editing Lua scripts in your game." so yeah it is Lua
Originally posted by aster on Jan 13th 2023, 6:14PM
If you look on the games page under "Script Editor" it says "A more in-depth script editor for editing Lua scripts in your game." so yeah it is Lua
Posted by Faded on Jan 13th 2023, 6:34PM
Dope thanks, I found a website that can create a script in any code or even write you a research paper or something like that all you have to do is give it a description like "In Lua Script me something when you touch a part it makes your avatar bigger" and it has a memory of past conversations so you could say like go back and add this to the script or add 3 science facts about skateboarding literally anything and it'll write something for you AI is coming a long way
Posted by aster on Jan 13th 2023, 7:02PM
It's not gonna have ANY brickplanet specific things coded into it so good luck using it for some other things lol
Posted by Jayden1 on Jan 14th 2023, 12:26AM
If it actually does work, what website is this and how would I describe an obby save that tells you what stage you're on and saves your progress for next time you join?