cuz your mother
Originally posted by Aras on Dec 5th 2022, 5:28PM
cuz your mother
Posted by b1vdp on Dec 5th 2022, 8:39PM
Your mum jokes are unfunny
Originally posted by b1vdp on Dec 3rd 2022, 10:18PM
Please explain
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Jan 4th 2023, 8:20AM
Depending on what you're actually trying to refer here, my assumption for this topic goes like something like BrickPlanet's past, we know that it was originally called "BloxCity" for once, throughout it's history, it got renamed, got multiple shutdowns and reopenings, etc, that's all I can think of, but if this whole assumption from me is entirely wrong, then let me know with brief explanations
Originally posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Jan 4th 2023, 8:20AM
Depending on what you're actually trying to refer here, my assumption for this topic goes like something like BrickPlanet's past, we know that it was originally called "BloxCity" for once, throughout it's history, it got renamed, got multiple shutdowns and reopenings, etc, that's all I can think of, but if this whole assumption from me is entirely wrong, then let me know with brief explanations
Posted by mz on Jan 4th 2023, 10:21AM
I'm pretty sure he means lack of gameplay agent, since games/server were down for some time now. He could also mean lack of online players here, almost making it a wasteland here. But he could also mean what you stated, of it's past too.