I need your help for a Texture...
Posted by catysnowblaster5000 on Nov 26th 2022, 12:26PM
Hi, I am making an Ad texture which is going to be use in some/one of my games (or maybe other players games if i make it on sale) when games release. If anyone had any forever lasting guilds or shirts (which I will draw them in my texture) or **just want your BP character to be featured in the ad (read below for ideas) ** ,etc. Please comment below what you want to sponsor or advertise, thanks.

**If you want me to feature you in the Ad,you will need to type in which kind of position your are in(e.g. "Me in a wanted poster" , "Me featuring a shop" , "me suggesting why new players should get more benefits" etc.) .

NOTE:
-ONLY AVAILABLE TO FIRST 6 PLAYERS!!
-1 IDEA/SUGGESSION FROM 1 PLAYER ONLY!!
-IDEAS/SUGGESSION MUST BE APPROPRIATE OR IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Posted by C O O K I E S on Nov 28th 2022, 1:59PM
me dropkicking a baby
Originally posted by C O O K I E S on Nov 28th 2022, 1:59PM
me dropkicking a baby
Posted by catysnowblaster5000 on Nov 28th 2022, 4:39PM
um I need to check if it will be accepted,do you want it to be a criminal poster?
Originally posted by catysnowblaster5000 on Nov 28th 2022, 4:39PM
um I need to check if it will be accepted,do you want it to be a criminal poster?
Posted by catysnowblaster5000 on Nov 28th 2022, 4:40PM
I think you will need to try something else,I'm afraid that the BrickPlanet moderation will not accept it :(
Posted by catysnowblaster5000 on Nov 30th 2022, 4:08AM
The thread/form had been closed due to lack of participation.Ideas made before this message will not be accepted.