BrickPlanet Myth
Posted by DS on Nov 16th 2022, 12:56PM
Who here's up to create a BP myth? I want it to be a little creepy. Something eyecatching. I have some past lua experience (I made some horror games.) and I need ideas. jackOtron#3540
Originally posted by DS on Nov 16th 2022, 12:56PM
Who here's up to create a BP myth? I want it to be a little creepy. Something eyecatching. I have some past lua experience (I made some horror games.) and I need ideas. jackOtron#3540
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Jan 4th 2023, 7:56AM
Sounds like an interesting idea
Posted by X0 on Jan 7th 2023, 6:17PM
I can help, I was going to make horror games originally so making a myth wont be to bad, add me on discord its X0#6152
Posted by EllernateFan on Jan 15th 2023, 1:48AM
How about this! It’s a story game, where you go on a trip somewhere (idk where) and the Brick Planet equivalent of The Blox Watch is watching you. They end up attacking, and you have to fight them at the end. The guide for the game is a member if the Blox Watch but from brick planet, who is undercover as the guide. At the end, you get a choose if you wanna join them or not. If you don’t join, the game ends, and they kill you. If you join them, idk what will happen. But it ends anyway.

Idk if you want to use this, as it isn’t that complete of an idea. Still, I like to to suggest ideas.

c: