Posted by infernus on May 2nd 2024, 1:56PM
he deserved 1 uotm before he quit
Originally posted by infernus on May 2nd 2024, 1:56PM
he deserved 1 uotm before he quit
Posted by EllernateFan on May 5th 2024, 5:23PM
Petition for cov to be uotm

Signed
Posted by cov on May 8th 2024, 2:25AM
I was not robbed, sire. It is a great honour to have members of the community voicing about me getting the User of the Month award. Though this should not be the case, as many individuals have stated I have been inactive and therefore are in no such disseverment of such award.

I appreciate your efforts, sire.
Originally posted by cov on May 8th 2024, 2:25AM
I was not robbed, sire. It is a great honour to have members of the community voicing about me getting the User of the Month award. Though this should not be the case, as many individuals have stated I have been inactive and therefore are in no such disseverment of such award.

Posted by flakes on May 8th 2024, 2:57AM
hey cov if you see this i just wanna say you are super kind and it's an honor having you on this website you really helped make this website a more friendly and positive place for all

Posted by infernus on May 8th 2024, 1:31PM
Ur back cov!!!!

And I stated that you should have been got, not get so

Posted by EllernateFan on May 8th 2024, 9:44PM
You should totally get the trophy before you go again

Well deserved, sire! c:
Originally posted by EllernateFan on May 8th 2024, 9:44PM
You should totally get the trophy before you go again

Well deserved, sire! c:
Posted by 86 on May 8th 2024, 11:48PM
d1 glazing

Posted by tinfoil on May 8th 2024, 11:50PM
i forgot you existed
Originally posted by tinfoil on May 8th 2024, 11:50PM
i forgot you existed
Posted by cov on May 10th 2024, 11:00PM
That is expected, sire. You're probably not the only one.
Originally posted by cov on May 10th 2024, 11:00PM
That is expected, sire. You're probably not the only one.
Posted by korkor on May 10th 2024, 11:02PM
You are not forgotten. It has been a pleasure seeing you come back to BrickPlanet :D.
Posted by Senior on May 11th 2024, 12:35AM
I wonder what this site will be like 20 years from now.