Opinions on new animations?
Posted by CEO on Apr 26th 2024, 3:18PM
I like the ragdoll death since the old death animation was pretty clunky and having the same arm fall off every death was kind of odd, but it reminds me a bit too much of ROBLOX anthro when it came out. The standing animation has every character standing with a curved hip and the walking animation's arms are way too animated imo. The feet moving depending on the surface the player is standing on is a great touch but the standing and walking animations definitely bother me a bit. Also, the camera doesn't follow the player currently but I imagine this is probably temporary.
Posted by CEO on Apr 26th 2024, 3:22PM
The jumping animation is identical to the launch roblox ANTHRO jump animation and definitely looks a lot more strange when climbing a truss
Posted by Infernus on Apr 26th 2024, 3:23PM
i didnt saw it so i cannot respond
Posted by InsDel on Apr 26th 2024, 11:57PM
I appreciate the feedback.

I can agree with it for the most part, but I do want to clarify that there was no intentional copying of ANTHRO or any other player animations

The animations are a mixture of open source animations that I made some changes too, and some contributed animations from other people.

Any similarity to ANTHRO is entirely coincidental

I will be tweaking the way the animations look and function in the next few updates to get them perfected