How BP can revive itself
Posted by zachary on Apr 16th 2024, 2:07PM
Isaac's gotta invest some cash to sponsor a Roblox YTer.

BP got big after being featured for like 2 mins in a random Roblox vid in 2017, and it can def happen again

The alternative Roblox community is dead AF since BH died. Any chance for this site to grow naturally is out the window. Please realize this Isaac!
Posted by not 86 on Apr 16th 2024, 2:47PM
the thing is that he needs some cash flow. if there's no incentive for players to buy credits or astro then bp is doomed to shutdown again cuz i doubt isaac likes burning his own money and time
Originally posted by not 86 on Apr 16th 2024, 2:47PM
the thing is that he needs some cash flow. if there's no incentive for players to buy credits or astro then bp is doomed to shutdown again cuz i doubt isaac likes burning his own money and time
Posted by zachary on Apr 16th 2024, 5:37PM
Damn, didn't realize how little money he gets. I just did the math for how much money he gets from memberships (based on how many ppl have the Astro badges) and he only gets just over $250/month. Maybe throw in another $50 for currency sales and that's it.

This site is doomed
Originally posted by zachary on Apr 16th 2024, 5:37PM
Damn, didn't realize how little money he gets. I just did the math for how much money he gets from memberships (based on how many ppl have the Astro badges) and he only gets just over $250/month. Maybe throw in another $50 for currency sales and that's it.

This site is doomed
Posted by B1 on Apr 16th 2024, 5:42PM
he could advertise for the game
Originally posted by zachary on Apr 16th 2024, 2:07PM
Isaac's gotta invest some cash to sponsor a Roblox YTer.

BP got big after being featured for like 2 mins in a random Roblox vid in 2017, and it can def happen again

The alternative Roblox community is dead AF since BH died. Any chance for this site to grow naturally is out the window. Please realize this Isaac!
Posted by Jacko on Apr 16th 2024, 7:27PM
Thank you for the feedback!
Originally posted by Jacko on Apr 16th 2024, 7:27PM
Thank you for the feedback!
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 16th 2024, 8:50PM
Perhaps we could make more advertisements??? Getting sponsorships would also be beneficial
Posted by TwentyCharactersLong on Apr 16th 2024, 10:10PM
Ive been saying that.
Originally posted by zachary on Apr 16th 2024, 5:37PM

This site is doomed
Posted by not 86 on Apr 17th 2024, 1:13PM
most of those people have astro because they spent money on previous versions of the game and since isaac is nice, hes letting them use that money they spent on this version. so most likely hes getting a lot less than $250/month
Originally posted by B1 on Apr 16th 2024, 5:42PM
he could advertise for the game
Posted by not 86 on Apr 17th 2024, 1:14PM
that costs money still. isaac needs money to keep the servers up and running
Originally posted by EllernateFan on Apr 16th 2024, 8:50PM
Perhaps we could make more advertisements??? Getting sponsorships would also be beneficial
Posted by not 86 on Apr 17th 2024, 1:15PM
this costs money and isaac is just losing money rn. he needs to give players an incentive to spend money on bp. he also needs to make sure that players' monetary transactions are secure
Originally posted by not 86 on Apr 17th 2024, 1:14PM
that costs money still. isaac needs money to keep the servers up and running
Posted by TwentyCharactersLong on Apr 17th 2024, 1:17PM
There should be some YouTubers who would love to get some content from here, or any old ones who already reviewed Brick Planet before.