johnald
Posted by Delila on Apr 19th 2024, 7:14PM
ohhh
Posted by 86 on Apr 19th 2024, 9:51PM
uh
Originally posted by not 86 on Apr 19th 2024, 7:00PM
johnald
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 19th 2024, 11:28PM
What is that supposed to mean? John and Donald? Huh?
Originally posted by ted on Apr 8th 2024, 2:10AM
h
Posted by lachiquita on Apr 20th 2024, 12:15AM
okay lol
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 20th 2024, 2:32AM
Do we report this or nah? I don't even know at this point
Originally posted by EllernateFan on Apr 20th 2024, 2:32AM
Do we report this or nah? I don't even know at this point
Posted by 86 on Apr 20th 2024, 4:01AM
bro loves snitching
Posted by 86 on Apr 20th 2024, 4:08AM
Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the joke. I cannot simply comprehend how archeology could be something ban worthy (yet again were on bp). Like bro thinks that there is something wrong with the study of fossils. Archeology is the study of human activity through the recovery and analysis of material culture. And if you think what I said is ban worthy then you should definitely be banned for the countless times you have violated the Geneva Convention; if I recall correctly you said: "Geneva Convention, more like Geneva Suggestion". These violations of the Geneva Convention have led to countless childrens hospitals being blown up due to your psychotic and arsenic desires.

Now you may be thinking, "86 youre stupid as hell, its obviously the last part thats offensive". And my response to that is that it's not offensive at all. It is simply the word "digger" but i replaced the "er" at the end with an "a". Additionally, that joke is actually being inclusive towards the Black Community because I was insinuating that black people/people of African descent can be archeologists. Do you think that's a bad thing Ellernatefan? Are you implying that black people cant be archeologists? Unbelievable. Maybe youre the one that deserves a ban.

Posted by NoxVao on Apr 20th 2024, 4:34AM
cc
Posted by 3GG on Apr 20th 2024, 2:36PM
this is such a lie dont believe this xd
Originally posted by 86 on Apr 20th 2024, 4:08AM
Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the joke. I cannot simply comprehend how archeology could be something ban worthy (yet again were on bp). Like bro thinks that there is something wrong with the study of fossils. Archeology is the study of human activity through the recovery and analysis of material culture. And if you think what I said is ban worthy then you should definitely be banned for the countless times you have violated the Geneva Convention; if I recall correctly you said: "Geneva Convention, more like Geneva Suggestion". These violations of the Geneva Convention have led to countless childrens hospitals being blown up due to your psychotic and arsenic desires.

Now you may be thinking, "86 youre stupid as hell, its obviously the last part thats offensive". And my response to that is that it's not offensive at all. It is simply the word "digger" but i replaced the "er" at the end with an "a". Additionally, that joke is actually being inclusive towards the Black Community because I was insinuating that black people/people of African descent can be archeologists. Do you think that's a bad thing Ellernatefan? Are you implying that black people cant be archeologists? Unbelievable. Maybe youre the one that deserves a ban.

Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 20th 2024, 3:29PM
You know it's bad when I don't read the entire post XD

But in all reality, this is all false. The joke you made modified the N slur. The fact that you got banned for that (and for the who-knows-what'th time) shoes your character.

I don't deserve a ban for serving thr community as I always aspire to do.

TL;DR 86 is wrong, he got banned, the joke is a play off a slur, and I am not in thr wrong for reporting it.
Originally posted by EllernateFan on Apr 20th 2024, 3:29PM
You know it's bad when I don't read the entire post XD

But in all reality, this is all false. The joke you made modified the N slur. The fact that you got banned for that (and for the who-knows-what'th time) shoes your character.

I don't deserve a ban for serving thr community as I always aspire to do.

TL;DR 86 is wrong, he got banned, the joke is a play off a slur, and I am not in thr wrong for reporting it.
Posted by not 86 on Apr 20th 2024, 5:41PM
i thought i made it clear but i guess not. that long essay thing i wrote was supposed to be ironic. also idgaf it was a funny joke
Originally posted by not 86 on Apr 20th 2024, 5:41PM
i thought i made it clear but i guess not. that long essay thing i wrote was supposed to be ironic. also idgaf it was a funny joke
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 20th 2024, 6:40PM
Yea, I'm just pointing out some stuff

I don't take you seriously, but just to let others know that, I had to respond.

But yeah lol

Ban number what now? 35th ban?
Petition to have a ban count (please it would be actually funny)
Posted by AppleSallt2 on Apr 20th 2024, 6:41PM
Et tous ces mots sales (jusqu' la fin)
Qui remuent et qui sont mal, (en plein soleil)
En buvant nous trinquons (jusqu' la fin)
Des paroles sans intention (en plein amour)

Toi et moi
En plein amour
Peut-tre bien qu'on y est arriv
Peut-tre bien qu'on est arriv la fin

S'il nous est arriv (jusqu' la fin)
Bientt va s'en retourner (en plein soleil)
Au fond de toi c'est moi que j'aime (jusqu' la fin)
Elles sont vides les paroles qu'on sme (en plein amour)

Toi et moi, en plein amour
Peut-tre bien qu'on y est arriv
Peut-tre bien qu'on est arriv la fin (x2)
(en plein amour)
Et toi et moi, tombs, en plein amour
Peut-tre bien qu'on y est arriv, peut-tre bien, qu'on est arriv la fin
(en plein soleil)