My Lawsuit Against 86
Posted by Preponderance on Apr 6th 2024, 9:12PM
The allegations about 86 is crazy, lets see them.
He was seen as a hero when he found out that EllernateFan was kicking dogs, but when in realite it was 86 in the costume of EllernateFan all along. His dad, Ellernatealt McNoobster is currently serving jail so his big brother Builderkid McNoobster talked about the situation. However, 86 was seen scamming Teiamon McNoobster, Trap McFlies caught on to his, recorded it and posted it on BrickTube. The court will be held in April 10th 2024, lawyer of the McNoobster family being
Caleb Twofourfor, the judge b2ng
Posted by Preponderance on Apr 6th 2024, 9:12PM
The judge being Relamon Brickmaster.
Posted by Ascii on Apr 6th 2024, 9:33PM
86 is winning this case.
Posted by TwentyCharactersLong on Apr 6th 2024, 10:18PM
For a total of $1000 credits I can be your lawyer now.
Originally posted by Preponderance on Apr 6th 2024, 9:12PM
The allegations about 86 is crazy, lets see them.
He was seen as a hero when he found out that EllernateFan was kicking dogs, but when in realite it was 86 in the costume of EllernateFan all along. His dad, Ellernatealt McNoobster is currently serving jail so his big brother Builderkid McNoobster talked about the situation. However, 86 was seen scamming Teiamon McNoobster, Trap McFlies caught on to his, recorded it and posted it on BrickTube. The court will be held in April 10th 2024, lawyer of the McNoobster family being
Caleb Twofourfor, the judge b2ng
Posted by 86 on Apr 6th 2024, 10:19PM
Posted by B1 on Apr 7th 2024, 12:06AM
0_0
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 7th 2024, 2:36AM
Wait so MY DAD is serving jail time? I MUST BAIL HIM OUT

And I think the judge would be biased, so perhaps moving to another place would be good, for legal reasons