This is why the HD is a thief and very greedy
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:45AM
that was the day that my account was hacked, my brother (that's just his name, he's not my brother) with the poppy playtime account he hacked my account and made an exchange with H_D and I was noticed some time after my items were exchanged, and I went to talk to H_D that I wanted my items back but he wanted that crown back and I said that then I agree with the guy who invaded my account but since the Poppy Playtime account was suspended I told H_D would return my items and I would get the crown in a week because the guy said that the poppy play time account would be outdated but H_D didn't want to return it even though he said it wasn't me who had made the exchange
and he started creating decoupages so as not to return my items
and he said that me losing my items was my problem and not his
and unfriended me.
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:46AM
Let me know if there is a writing error
Originally posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:45AM
that was the day that my account was hacked, my brother (that's just his name, he's not my brother) with the poppy playtime account he hacked my account and made an exchange with H_D and I was noticed some time after my items were exchanged, and I went to talk to H_D that I wanted my items back but he wanted that crown back and I said that then I agree with the guy who invaded my account but since the Poppy Playtime account was suspended I told H_D would return my items and I would get the crown in a week because the guy said that the poppy play time account would be outdated but H_D didn't want to return it even though he said it wasn't me who had made the exchange
and he started creating decoupages so as not to return my items
and he said that me losing my items was my problem and not his
and unfriended me.
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:47AM
and I can also record conversations with him to prove that I'm telling the truth
Originally posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:47AM
and I can also record conversations with him to prove that I'm telling the truth
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:53AM
the exams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZUUG3gj-Gs
Originally posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:53AM
the exams
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:57AM
the proof
Originally posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 3:53AM
the exams
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 4:00AM
Posted by Dolla on Mar 29th 2024, 1:21PM
i can talk to HD about it if you want me to
Posted by Zann on Mar 29th 2024, 4:56PM
ngl i get you got hacked and all, but not wanting to do a tradeback isn't uncommon.

not to mention, email BP and get your one time rollback and they'll force tradebacks since it happened to me before when I traded with someone who got hacked.
Posted by Zann on Mar 29th 2024, 4:56PM
also, I think you've mentioned you got hacked by him a couple times now? Change your password to something better and won't get bruteforced in 2 minutes, and use google auth
Originally posted by Zann on Mar 29th 2024, 4:56PM
also, I think you've mentioned you got hacked by him a couple times now? Change your password to something better and won't get bruteforced in 2 minutes, and use google auth
Posted by B1 on Mar 29th 2024, 11:03PM
thanks for the tip :)
Posted by Tradnate on Mar 30th 2024, 4:28AM
H_D was a good person as i remember

-ellernatealt
Originally posted by Tradnate on Mar 30th 2024, 4:28AM
H_D was a good person as i remember

-ellernatealt
Posted by B1 on Mar 30th 2024, 4:45AM
because he was a good person now he is not anymore