2022-2023 Archive - My Opinion
Posted by Jojo Remperas on Sep 14th 2023, 4:59PM
Since last year, this platform is going to be 1 year. We observe that this platform has many changes, improvements, and added new items. Indeed for me, the Brickplanet's observation for that time is creating more items. Yeah, there's no problem about that, just imagine if there are fewer items in the store, we look like the same kind.

So UI and Store stuff are now good. Then what next? Yeah, there's no other next step to do. The next step is improving the workshop! Isaac made this platform - features, basic game functions, client, and fixing big, so improving the workshop is not possible.

What Workshop improvements should be made? My opinion as I tried workshops for a month.

1. Building Support - I see that building on a workshop is difficult. There's a problem in drag. Add features when the block meets each other, there's something that locks or vibrates to notice the builder.

2. Fixing Lag - When the block counts reach high, the Workshop becomes lag.

3. Physics - It's not only for the workshop, it's for the game function. Improving Physics should be a priority, so players aren't mad. Why mad? Bad Physics is difficult like playing obby.

4. Adding Color Pallete - Sounds weird but it's good. Imagine Roblox hasn't this feature, only on the Brickplanet.

5. Get Ideas From Roblox Studio - It's not bad when getting ideas from Roblox Studio, how it's works and function. Remember it's not copy, it's inspiration. Roblox is old and Brickplanet is baby. So learn from old.
Posted by Retro on Sep 14th 2023, 10:18PM
roblox is a result of years of trial and error, with improvement along the bumpy road known as development

unfortunately with this site shutting down every year and changing course, the client is in development hell and will not improve unless it is overhauled
Originally posted by Retro on Sep 14th 2023, 10:18PM
roblox is a result of years of trial and error, with improvement along the bumpy road known as development

unfortunately with this site shutting down every year and changing course, the client is in development hell and will not improve unless it is overhauled
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Oct 8th 2023, 4:32AM
Yup.