Top 5 Accessories Need To Be Added On BrickPlanet!
Posted by Jojo Remperas on Jul 10th 2023, 11:05AM

1. Verified Hat - Once you veried your account by using your gmail or other verification method! You'll recieve the Verified Hat!(Best Color Is Green)

2. Headless Head - This accessories will be gotten on Halloween Event! Or it remain on the shop as a most expensive item on BrickPlanet!

3. Admin Or Moderator Hat - Once Isaac added you as a admin or moderator, you'll recieve special hat that make you respected!

4. Default Hat - This hat will given to new account created that make them common in game.

5. Girls Accessories - Most of items on BrickPlanet are for boys only, I seen some but it less.
Posted by fam on Jul 10th 2023, 2:42PM
just saw "need to be added" ;(
Originally posted by Jojo Remperas on Jul 10th 2023, 11:05AM

1. Verified Hat - Once you veried your account by using your gmail or other verification method! You'll recieve the Verified Hat!(Best Color Is Green)

2. Headless Head - This accessories will be gotten on Halloween Event! Or it remain on the shop as a most expensive item on BrickPlanet!

3. Admin Or Moderator Hat - Once Isaac added you as a admin or moderator, you'll recieve special hat that make you respected!

4. Default Hat - This hat will given to new account created that make them common in game.

5. Girls Accessories - Most of items on BrickPlanet are for boys only, I seen some but it less.
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Jul 18th 2023, 7:34AM
I agree most of them