Promote this website more!
Posted by Moss on Mar 18th 2023, 7:04PM
BrickPlanet has a HUGE opportunity and potential to become big but it isn't taking that opportunity. Please advertise brickplanet on other platforms and using google ads and such, plus its kinda boring when there isnt that many people playing the game at once.
Originally posted by Moss on Mar 18th 2023, 7:04PM
BrickPlanet has a HUGE opportunity and potential to become big but it isn't taking that opportunity. Please advertise brickplanet on other platforms and using google ads and such, plus its kinda boring when there isnt that many people playing the game at once.
Posted by EllernateFan on Mar 18th 2023, 8:00PM
Ill try my best! Ill do most anything in my power to do so! However, I can at then end of this month. Any time before then, I cannot do anything.

I hope that what we do advertises it to all the world, and we get a surge of new players. That would be what I want.
Posted by Moss on Mar 18th 2023, 10:59PM
True, imo youtube and google/social media ads are a insanely good way to promote the platform, hopefully isaac does this!
Originally posted by Moss on Mar 18th 2023, 10:59PM
True, imo youtube and google/social media ads are a insanely good way to promote the platform, hopefully isaac does this!
Posted by PurpleSecretAgent on Mar 19th 2023, 1:52AM
We only have to hope.
Posted by catysnowblaster5000 on Apr 1st 2023, 2:55AM
Idk but BrickPlanet has a few social media account tho
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 2nd 2023, 7:44PM
We shall start the ads
Originally posted by Moss on Mar 18th 2023, 10:59PM
Posted by Ellernatealt on Apr 3rd 2023, 5:05PM
I have a famous youtube chanel (251 subs not famous lmao) When open a new channel, it gains 10 subs a week, maybe will open a fourth channel to promote this website
Posted by EllernateFan on Apr 5th 2023, 3:26AM
I'll start soon don't worry